I tell this story for two reasons:
1) God is great. He cares not only for our great needs, but something as seemingly trivial as cookies.
2) Our son gets to spend some of his most formative years in a place where these kinds of miracles are an everyday occurrence. What an honor and privilege!
Things are going really well for us
here. Samuel is growing daily. He just graduated from newborn diapers to size 1. Lisa and I have been joyful, yet humbled, by the challenges of being new parents. We have a new appreciation for our parents!
Our school is coming up again in April (time moves so fast). It has close to thirty applicants so far and it will be bilingual (English/Korean). The applicants are from countries like: Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Haiti, Korea, China, Ghana, Nigeria, Japan, Tahiti, etc.
There are very few Americans or Canadians. It should be an interesting school.
1) For Samuel, that he would grow strong, breastfeed well, sleep and nap well.
2) Grace for us as new parents
3) That our school would get more male applicants
4) For unity for our school leadership
Thanks and God Bless,
Morgan, Lisa and Samuel