Eph 3:14 For this reason I bow my knee to the Father…
|Samuel in some shades!|
By far the highlight of the year was witnessing the birth of Samuel, and to watch him grow. This has been the source of much laughter, joy, sleepless nights, and sometimes frustration. He truly is a lot of fun. He is full of smiles and very adventurous… he is a handful!
In January Lisa and I began running our first DTS! As I write, 20 students from North America and Europe are here in
learning more about God and preparing to make Him known. Kona, Hawaii
Also, we have close to thirty students ministering in the
Caribbean, Kirbati/Fiji, and the Amazon.
|Please pray for our precious little Girl!|
Thanks and God bless from the Keach family!
Please pray for us:
1) For financial support (we are currently under-funded!)
2) God's guidance for us
3) For our new bunch of students
4) Grace for our family as Lisa and I lead a school
5) That Samuel would be able to put himself to sleep
6) For opportunities to share the gospel